Know-how gained over decades combined with ongoing market research and further development of our products allows us to offer you a wide range of highly diverse ingredients and semi-finished products that leaves nothing to be desired. So you can surprise your customers with new, current varieties and flavours every year!
Here you will find an overview of our assortment of ice cream ingredients and ice cream pre-mixes…
Here you’ll find our wide range of ready mixes for soft serve machines for high-quality soft ice cream:
- Fix & Finish – with a particularly high fruit content
- Creamy – particularly creamy soft serve ice cream, almost like straight from the display cabinet
- Complete – lots of different varieties with a very good price-performance ratio
How to use:
Mix one pack well with 3.5 litres of water, leave to soak, and pour the freezer-ready ice cream mixture into the soft serve machine.
For those who want to make great tasting natural ice cream without spending a lot of time mixing the ingredients, our ice cream pre-mixes are the most practical solution.
Simply stir a pack of ice cream mix well with 2 litres of water, leave to soak, and pour the freezer-ready ice cream mixture into the freezer.
These varieties already have the ice cream binder, sugar, and milk powder premixed with the flavour variety:
- APPLE green
- YOGURT (mix cold)
- VANILLA with seed specks
With these base mixtures, you can add the flavour according to your own recipe:
- NEUTRAL Plus
- NEUTRAL for SHERBET without citric acid
- NEUTRAL for LACTOSE- and GLUTEN-FREE ICE CREAM
- NEUTRAL for VEGAN ICE CREAM WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR
For those who prefer to mix their ice cream themselves according to their own recipe, we offer a wide selection of high quality raw materials and ingredients:
- Ice cream binder – for all requirements and propagation methods
- Pack of 10 Eisfruko – exquisite fruit concentrates for natural ice cream
- Pack of 10 ice cream powder – fruit powder mixtures for natural ice cream
- Vanilla paste – quality vanilla pastes with natural vanilla beans; available with or without seed specks
- Stracciatella glaze & cocoa ice cream glaze – hardening chocolate glazes for coating of ice cream scoops and chocolate chips in your ice cream
- Variegate sauces with pieces of fruit – for marbling
- Dextrose, dry starch, etc. – all the necessary ingredients
After over 80 years of success on the market, many of our customers have developed such confidence in us that they give us their recipes for the ingredients to be mixed exactly and we pack them in the desired units. This saves time, costs, and technical personnel, and avoids losses due to weighing errors. Please feel free to contact us to discuss these possibilities. Your information will of course be treated confidentially.
80 years of experience, development, and practice enable us to provide or specially develop all the raw and auxiliary materials required for the ice cream industry, such as stabilisers, emulsifiers, and fruit preparations.
On request, we can pre- mix your own personal base mixture and pack it in the desired batch size for you.
Our product development department is happy to assist you in developing new blends and varieties.
Our frozen yogurt base is all the rage.
- the Italian version, slightly citrusy
- the Greek, full-bodied version with a higher fat content
How to use:
2.2 kg powder (1 pack)
+ 3.5litres of water
+ 3 litres of yogurt
Standing time: 30 minutes.
You can find our brightly coloured ice cream toppings to go with it here.
Our tried-and-tested DIAMIX-mixes and kits for making ice cream with sugar substitute.
Available in the following varieties:
Depending on the variety, from 1.9 to 2.2 bread units per 100g of ice cream.
In order to survive on the modern market, food must always satisfy diverse requirements. Intolerances are becoming increasingly common, as is the desire to give up animal products.
Our specially developed ice cream base mixture
- contains no ingredients of animal origin
- is lactose-free
- is gluten-free
So you can kill several birds with one stone!
The vegan base mixture for lactose- and gluten-free ice cream can be combined with all fruit pastes in our pack of 10 Eisfrukos. This produces ice cream that is suitable for customers with lactose intolerance or celiac disease. Even professionals have noticed little difference compared to conventional ice cream at demonstrations.